Outlook Calendars for Confluence
Outlook Calendars for Confluence Next level calendaring
Use Outlook calendars as a fast, performant and secure way to work with calendars in Confluence. Benefit from real-time data, no sync needed. All dates are provided by Office 365 or Microsoft Exchange.
Features & Benefits
- Add calendars to Confluence pages or spaces – autonomously to your own Outlook if desired
- Show and edit personal or team Outlook calendars in Confluence
- Schedule Outlook meetings in Confluence
- Visualize Jira issues and sprints in a calendar view
- Use the scheduler view to plan meetings or projects
- Get a complete overview of all relevant dates in Confluence, no other calendar needed
- Improve your project management with greater transparency
- Simplify user access to shared Outlook calendars
- Avoid managing events redundantly in multiple places, real-time data from Office 365 or Microsoft Exchange
- Easy setup
- Use our app in English or German! Even translate our app into any other language you need.
- Works on Confluence Server and Cloud, Office 365 subscription or self-hosted Exchange 2010-2019
There are many different use cases for our Outlook calendar solution within the Confluence environment. Here are just a few inspirations…
- Manage room reservations for meetings etc.
- Create a calendar for your team members’ birthdays
- Keep an overview of your team’s vacation leave
- Add a calendar to see all your events at a glance
- Get a complete overview of milestones, deadlines and team member availability and make them accessible to everyone
- Add relevant deadlines to your personal calendar
- Align a project timeline with your own availability when working in Outlook