Outlook Email for Jira
Outlook Email for Jira Access Jira features directly from Microsoft Outlook
Constantly switching between Microsoft Outlook and Jira is both time-consuming and annoying. Our Outlook Email for Jira app is an extension of your email inbox, letting you intuitively access all relevant Jira features right from Microsoft Outlook.
Features & Benefits
- Create and update Jira issues in Outlook, based on the content of your email.
- Apply attachments and text formats (like lists, colors and tables).
- Get intelligent suggestions for Jira issues based on the content and sender of the email.
- See all important information on issues (status, priority etc.) in a separate sidebar.
- See at a glance which emails have an issue assigned to them.
- Email issues to inform coworkers and customers.
- Instead of Jira notification emails, you get an overview of your relevant Jira action items sortable by the filters you know from Jira.
Benefits for users
- Avoid gaps in Jira and email workflows
- Save time when handling your emails
- Easy to set-up and use without training
Benefits for companies
- Increase adoption of Jira throughout your company:
- Users are more likely to use Jira in the familiar Microsoft Outlook environment.
- The Jira look and feel makes it easy to use the add-in without training.
- Don’t worry about compatibility: Outlook Email for Jira works on all devices.